Preparation and Submission of Camera-Ready Papers
Instructions for authors of accepted papers.
Camera ready papers are due by 2nd October 2009.
Workshop proceedings will both be published through CEUR proceedings and placed on electronic media for distribution at the conference.
- Papers are to be no longer than 16 pages. Please take account of your reviewers' comments in your final version. Please pay particular attention to presentation where indicated in your reviews.
- The submitted papers have to be written in the Latin alphabet and submitted in Portable Document Format (pdf) only.
- "Short papers" are to be indicated in the title of the paper as follows: You could add a subtitle of either "Position Paper" or "Short Paper", or include either string in the main title.
- Page numbering: please ensure that you do not number your pages, nor use running headers or footers. Page numbers will be added by the editors for publication.
- In addition, a completed and signed copyright form is required no later than 2nd October. Please fax the completed form to
Kerry Taylor on +61 2 6216 7111.
Use the submission system at http://oberon-bt.act.cmis.csiro.au/ssn09/. If you do not receive an email to confirm your submission, please email Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au. If you miss the 2nd October deadline, your paper cannot be included in the proceedings.