- Dr John Taylor, Director, CSIRO eResearch and Computational and Simulation Sciences, Ph: 61 4 2 6216 7077 (Chair), email: email@example.com
- Dr Frank De Hoog, Deputy Business Leader, CMIS, 61 2 6216 7252, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Justin Baker (CSIRO eResearch), Ph: 61 3 8601 3801, email@example.com
- Ms Kathryn Zaraza (CMIS), Ph: 61 2 6216 7200, firstname.lastname@example.org
School students and others living in all corners of the country will soon have greater access to Australia's history, thanks to a CSIRO robot and high speed broadband connectivity. Read more...
The Australian Centre for Broadband Innovation's first industry event demonstrated there is strong interest in driving innovation in broadband-enabled services. Read more...
The CSIRO team that invented one of the foundation technologies of Wi-Fi has been named as a finalist in the European Inventor Award 2012. Read more
Who Should Attend
Researchers in the following disciplines:
- Computational and simulation science
- Staff actively involved in eResearch related activity
- data-intensive modelling
- high-performance computation
- invited external participants (Day 1 and 2 of the Conference only)
- Registration is by invitation only.
Mathematics, Informatics and Statistics
Phone: 61 2 6216 7200
Fax: 61 2 6216 7111
Dr John A Taylor
CSIRO eResearch and Computational and Simulation Sciences
Phone: 61 2 6216 7077
The Langham, Melbourne
1 Southgate Avenue
Southbank, Melbourne Victoria 3006